3/4 T&G Performax (Sub Flooring)
PerformMAX® flooring is made to look more like laminate flooring you would find in your home for a sleek look, and we are exclusive dealers so you won’t find it anywhere else!
Durable + Dependable
Strength is a priority when it comes to the flooring in your barn or shed, which is why PerformMAX® flooring is manufactured with an advanced resin technology. This provides increased stiffness and strength, which also makes it easier to install. The dimensional stability of this shed flooring offers a flat surface, making it an excellent choice across a range of industrial environments, such as: transportation, furniture, countertops, cabinets, signs and other applications.
PerformMAX® MDO is thermally fused to the panel during the manufacturing process, preventing it from peeling or delaminate during use, even if subjected to moisture or mechanical pressure.
- These flooring panels are manufactured by blending precisely cut wood strands with an advanced resin technology.
- The strands are then oriented in a four-layer process in which 2 core layers are oriented perpendicular to the 2 surface layers.
- A very durable MDO overlay is applied to the surface and the combination of strands and overlay are pressed under high heat and pressure to form an extremely durable panel.
- Increased stiffness + strength
- Easy to install
- Can withstand moisture or mechanical pressure
- Thermally fused to prevent delamination
133 in stock